Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Preparing for Tomorrow

As some of you already know tomorrow 3/20, is the day we find out whether or not Natalie will be the proud big sister of a brother or a sister. I just realized that tonight is the last night ever I won't know what the sex of my second child is....kinda crazy.

In thinking about this big event I can't help but realize that it doesn't seem that long ago I was a new big brother, to my brother Matthew. I remember loving him and being proud to call him my brother from the moment I saw him. To this day almost 26 years later on March 30th, I couldn't imagine not having him in my life. I'm sure Natalie is going to feel the same way about her new sibling. I'm looking forward to capturing memories of Natalie and her new brother or sister as my parents did many years ago.



No comments: