Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Grandma

Last night at about 7:45pm my Grandmother Lonnie Blume passed away at the age of 67. Over the past few years she was between living in Hospice and with my parents battling the effects of years of smoking. She was a fighter. In fact when she went back to the Hospice home on Friday, we thought she would be back home in a few days. It wasn't to be this time and we had to say our goodbyes.

I'll always remember how much she loved me, Christina and her great-grandchilden Natalie and Alexis! I'm very thankful she got to meet Alexis over the last six weeks. I'm also very glad she got to spend so much time with Natalie over the past few months.

I know she's in heaven now with my Grandpa (Pops) and he's once again taking good care of her. We will all miss you dearly Grandma, but will see you again someday in a better place. WE LOVE YOU!

Bryan, Christina, Natalie and Alexis



No comments: