Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Unfortunately Bryan had to work all weekend including father's day. Bryan's grandparents were in town from Bullhead so we went to Susan & Corky's Fri, Sat, & Sun. Natalie got to swim everyday which made her happy! After Bryan got off work yesterday we spent the day in the pool hanging out. It was a nice relaxing day & it was fun to spend time with family. For father's day I had a landscaper come over & clean up the front & backyard so Bryan didn't have worry about it anymore. I was really proud of myself for coming up with that idea & not letting Bryan know ahead of time. Usually Bryan always figures out what I am getting him because I am horrible @ keeping secrets. Bryan said he was surprised & it was a great gift so mission accomplished!



No comments: