Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our Halloween started by going to a party & parade at Natalie's school. It is always fun to see Natalie interacting with all of her school friends. Friday night we had a family Halloween party to attend so I dressed up as Dorothy. Let me tell you how hard it was to find an adult women's costume that was appropriate to wear! I had only 2 options so I went with Dorothy since my hair would work best with that costume. Natalie picked out her Sleeping Beauty costume & my friend Christine let me borrow Addison's old Tinkerbell costume. Since it was cool out on Friday night I put Alexis in Natalie's old lamb costume. Both the girls looked adorable in all their costumes! Then on Halloween we went trick or treating with our friends the Edwards. Kyan was a monkey so I took him up to some of the doors as my flying monkey from The Wizard of Oz.

We had a fun Halloween & enjoy the pictures..
Halloween 2009

No comments: