Friday, June 27, 2008

Circus!

Last night we took Natalie to the circus for the 1st time. Bryan had never been either so it was a 1st for him as well. I cant say I had been the circus a lot when I was younger, but I do remember going a few times. From what I remember there were many animal acts, clowns, & a few trapeze acts. I always remember going to the circus and it having that animal/zoo smell. We had a fun time, but I dont think Natalie was quite ready for the circus. There were a lot of long clown acts that did not keep her attention and there were not as many animals as I thought. Of course the elephants & tigers where there, but the only other animals were small dogs & horses. She loved the elephants, but she did fall asleep in the middle of the show. Oh well, maybe once both of our girls are much older we will try again!





No comments: