Monday, June 2, 2008

I Hate Painting!

So today we started painting our office room which will become the shared girls room. The room had two walls that were painted brick red, so we had to start by primering those walls. They alone took a full gallon of primer. The stupid label said one coat for dramatic color change....so three coats later we still have touch up to do. We haven't even started painting the actual colors yet and I'm done....so very done.

I'll be posting some before and after pictures in the next few days...but for now I have to go wash the primer paint out of my hair.

2 comments:

Baird Family said...

We feel your pain with the primer. We went through the same thing when we went to paint over the bright yellow that the previous had painted Sarah's room. It took a gallon also even though it said one coat!

Unknown said...

Oh but pink is so invigorating. Haha, I'm telling you, you'll increase your sales acumen.