Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall*E

About 4 months ago Bryan showed Natalie the trailer for the Wall*E movie. So every time after that she would want us to play the trailer over and over again whenever we would get on the computer. Needless to say we have been looking forward to actually taking her to the movie so we wouldn't have to see the same 20 seconds over and over any more! This was the first movie she has seen in the theater and she did awesome! She sat through the whole movie and asked if we could see it again after it was done. Bryan and I enjoyed the movie as well..it was really cute! We would recommend it to anyone, kids or no kids.

After the movie we went to a Gelato place by the theater. Gelato is my new favorite thing of the moment! I love how I am eating ice cream, but it is not as heavy so I don't feel so guilty! It was a great family night out.



No comments: