Saturday, February 7, 2009

Natalie's Allergies

We finally took Natalie to an allergist to figure out what has been making her sick. We found out she is allergic to dogs & cats. We pretty much knew she was allergic to dogs, but she also tested positive for cats. We feel bad about Baxter, but he is making her sick. We are relieved to finally know what has been causing her to keep getting sick over the last 7 month. However, we feel bad because it is not Baxter's fault, but we have to do what is best for Natalie. I feel bad for Natalie too because she LOVES dogs & Baxter! Maybe it will be something she grows out of, but if she is anything like me she wont. If anyone knows someone who would like a cat, please let us know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that they know what has been going on with her. I remember when you were sick all the time with your allergies when we were kids...but your right, I do feel bad for Baxter.