Friday, February 20, 2009

Wildlife World Zoo

On Thursday we checked out the Wildlife World Zoo out in Litchfield Park. We were excited to go to this zoo because they just opened an aquarium and Natalie loved the aquarium in Hawaii. Well at the last minute Bryan could not join us but we had plans to meet out friends the Proctors. Let me start by saying we had a great time with our friends & Natalie loved playing with the boys. However, I don't think we will be going back to this zoo. 1st off, it was $37 for the admission for myself & Natalie (this included a coupon that I got in the mail). So once in the zoo I thought it would be like Out of Africa in Prescott where the animals are a lot closer than at the regular zoo...nope. I then thought well there are other things to do like a train, a carousal, sky ride, & log ride so those must be included in the price...nope. They did have a giraffe feeding which all the kids loved, but otherwise I felt like I was at an expensive Phoenix Zoo. The aquarium was neat, but not enough to warrant spending that much money. We did get our money worth in time though..we got there at 10:30 am and left a little after 5:00 pm. Alexis and I were done by the end of the day, but we made it to the end. If it were not for the Proctors being there I would have been VERY disappointed. So if any of you were thinking of making the drive out there, I wouldn't recommend it. Here are the few pictures that I got (I had Alexis in the baby carrier the whole time & I realized now that she is moving more it is harder to keep the camera still to get pics).




No comments: